website-hit-counters.com
website hit counters

SEE THE PRICE, HOW MUCH YOU CAN EARN MONEY BY CREATING RECIPES FOR FOOD :

Vanilla Soy Pummelo Delight

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vanilla Soy Pummelo Delight :z -->

Ingredients
Half of a pummelo :z -->
about 1/4 cup organic vanilla soy milk
mint leaves (optional) (for garnish, I didn't use it)
How to make Vanilla Soy Pummelo Delight :L -->
Ok, I admit that this is not really a "recipe", but something I put together when I had a major sweet tooth but did not want to indulge. But indulge I did! Pummelo is so yum! If you've never tried pummelo, it's like a sweet grapefruit. I would suggest you to try it alone first and then try it with my recipe. :) The sweetness of the vanilla soy milk really balances the tangy citrus taste of the pummelo. So good.

Cut out the meat of the pummelo only. :z -->

Place in a cute lil glass cup if you got one. :d -->

Put just enough soy milk to cover the pummelo.

Swoosh it around a little and let it soak up the vanilla flavor for like 30 seconds.

Take a tiny fork and indulge. :)